Friday, August 13, 2021

Charcoal Lemonade


I bought a packet of activated bamboo charcoal for my baking. Somehow, the idea came to try them in my drink. While thinking how i shall put it together, a bountiful lemon sitting in my basket, caught my attention. Charcoal lemonade it will be 😁. The sexy, classy black drink made it's way into our tummy.

Unlike ordinary charcoal made from bone or sawdust, activated charcoal heated at high temperature which packed with health benefits. It helps to with stomach flu, cholesterol,aid digestion and to treat poisoning. Reminds me why doctors prescribe charcoal for food poisoning as it's good for detoxification as well.

I'm attracted with the elegance black hue of the drink and trust me, there's no trace of charcoal or smoky flavor. The drink tastes lemonade 😀. You may add ice cubes for that extra kick but, i prefer to store in the refrigerator to chill. Yummy black beauty is ready to gulp.

Ingredients

3/4 cup lemon juice

4 cups cold water

1 1/4 tsp activated charcoal powder

5 tbsp honey

Methods

In a large pitcher or cocktail bowl, add lemon juice,cold water,charcoal powder and honey. Stir well.

Refrigerate for an hour.

Pour into serving glass and serve chilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gulkand Chai

  I bought a jar of well known brand of Gulkand or rose jam to give it a try by adding into Dandelions milk for breakfast. Traditional prepa...