Thursday, April 16, 2015

Sparkling Cherry Spritzer



Its so damn hot summer outside and i need something cool and refreshing drink to cool me down. That reminds me of few pints of cherries sitting in my fridge. Since i don't drink alcohol, i decided to make myself sparkling drink to chill. This time i threw in few basil leaves into my drink instead of usual mint leaves. Refreshing and loaded with the goodness of cherry in a glass.



Ingredients

2 cups sparkling water
2 cups fresh cherries, pitted
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp lime zest
2 tsp lime juice
3 fresh basil leaves


Methods

Blend pitted cherries,honey,lime zest,lime juice and basil leaves

Strain and discard the cherry solids. Add the sparkling water and mix well.

Refrigerate for 30 minutes

Pour into serving glass and garnish with fresh cherry before serving


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gulkand Chai

  I bought a jar of well known brand of Gulkand or rose jam to give it a try by adding into Dandelions milk for breakfast. Traditional prepa...