Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Turmeric Smoothie




Turmeric are known for its antioxidant properties and has been used for years in treating liver disease,cancer,tumour and many more illness caused by free radicals. Turmeric are packed with antiviral and anti-bacteria which makes it a popular spice in Indian cooking. Curcumin found in turmeric works as an important ingredient to assist in liver detox.

I'm getting my turmeric mixture supply from a friend of mine to boost my liver detox. I'm taking it every night before bedtime by boiling it with fresh milk. Out of nowhere i decided, to modify the turmeric mixture into my morning smoothie and the final product really made me proud.




Ingredients

1 cup almond milk/fresh milk
1 fresh banana,sliced
1/2 cup mango chunks
1 tsp grated fresh turmeric
1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
1 tsp brown sugar

Garnishing

Mint leaves


Methods

In a blender, add all ingredients and process until fine puree and smooth

Pour into a serving glass and garnish with mint leaves.

Consume immediately

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gulkand Chai

  I bought a jar of well known brand of Gulkand or rose jam to give it a try by adding into Dandelions milk for breakfast. Traditional prepa...