Saturday, July 9, 2022

Oreo Milkshake

 

Milkshake are always a hit at my home and this particular Oreo milkshake is Dandelions favourite. Who doesn't like Oreo cookies right? I always stock Oreo cookies for Dandelions snacking and made my own cookie crumbs by putting some in the food processor. Oreo cookies crumbs comes handy as most of my cheesecake base.  

I have some leftover cookie crumbs from my gulab jamun cheesecake and it went straight into garnishing my Oreo milkshake for texture and taste. You may use vanilla ice-cream for the recipe but to enhance the flavour of the Oreo cookies I added cookies and cream ice-cream which is an excellent choice. 

Easy,simple,hassle free, creamy, smooth and rich Oreo milkshake to serve on hot weather. It's a bliss on every sip. 

Ingredients 

5 scoops cookies and cream icecream

3/4 cup whole milk

5 pics Oreo cookies 

Whipped cream 

Oreo crumbs 

Methods

In a blender combine cookies and cream ice-cream, whole milk and Oreo cookies. 

Blend till smooth and creamy. Pour into serving glass. 

Top with whipped cream and Oreo cookies crumbs. 

Serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gulkand Chai

  I bought a jar of well known brand of Gulkand or rose jam to give it a try by adding into Dandelions milk for breakfast. Traditional prepa...