Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Chocolate Chip Hazelnut Cookies






I'm nut over nuts. Hazelnut is one of my favourite along side macadamia. Combined with chocolate chips, this drop cookie is my household favourite. My girls love chocolate chip cookies. I baked this delicious cookies almost dozen of times and everytime i served, it gone in a minute. With crispy exterior and chewy interior this cookies goes well with a glass of milk. I'm drooling...time to heat my oven


Ingredients

2 cups all purpose flour
2 eggs
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter,room temperature
1 cup granulated white sugar
3/4 cup hazelnuts,chopped
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp salt



Methods

Preheat oven at 350' F or 177' C. Line the bottom of  baking tray with baking paper.

Sift together flour,salt and baking powder. Keep aside

Using hand mixer or hand, cream together butter,white sugar and brown sugar. Add the eggs one at a time and mix well.

Gradually, add the flour mixture and vanilla essence. Fold in the chopped hazelnuts and chocolate chips. Mix well till combined

Spoon 1 tablespoon of the dough onto a prepared baking tray, flatten them lightly with fork. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light brown in color. Cool in wire rack

Best eaten warm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gulkand Chai

  I bought a jar of well known brand of Gulkand or rose jam to give it a try by adding into Dandelions milk for breakfast. Traditional prepa...